Wheelshome TPMS Universal Sensors
Pragrammable TPMS sensor
1. Frequency: 315MHz/433MHz
2. Duplicate ID to Replace OE TPMS sensors directly. No need to relearn sensor ID again.
3. No limited programming.
4. Sensor Valve is adjustable to meet more wheels. Metal valve and rubber can be changed freely.
5. Available for different hard enviroment. Such as high speed, High and low temperature, Humidity, acid and alkali, and salt fog ect.
6. Wireless fast Modify ID. No need to reinstall tires.
7. Working temperature: -40 Celsius Degree to 125 Celsius Degree
8. Pressure range: 0- 800Kpa
9. Waterproof rate: IP67
10. Battery service time: 5 years
11. Warranty: 3 years
1. 2 IN 1 with OE-Level Design, Solid and Functional
This tire pressure monitoring sensor (for TPMS) has been manufactured to combine both 315 MHz and 433 MHz applications in one sensor to greatly simplify users’ inventory management and lower the investment as well as sales loss. And it is built to perform like OE sensors in terms of signal, durability and functionality as follows:
1) The unique Wheelshome MX-Sensor patented press release valve design allows rubber and metal sensor valves to freely interchange by hand, without requiring a tool for sensor head fitting.
2) It is equipped with an automotive-grade battery to meet severe weather conditions with long service life for over 5 years.
3) Its high-precision air valve is able to prevent air leakage. The high-quality housing can withstand cold, hot and resist corrosion.
4) The replaceable aluminum valve stem is anodized for corrosion resistance.
5) The device can be assembled real quick to minimize the installation time.
6) 12G weight makes the sensor significantly lighter than most sensors in the market.
7) The replaceable aluminum valve stem is anodized for corrosion resistance.
Only 1 Sensor to service nearly every TPMS equipped vehicle to lower repair cost and to have higher install efficiency with no relearn required. The MX-Sensor is 100% cloneable with the original sensor ID and put in the same position.
2. Comprehensive Vehicle Coverage (98% COVERAGE)
Sensor updates during installation from the Wheelshome wireless programming tool which gives the Wheelshome Sensor 2 in 1 along the ability to cover over 98% of all OE sensors on the market, and up to 90% of North American, European and Asian brands. it nearly fits all types of wheels on the road.
3. EASY TO USE:
Greatly reduce sensor inventory investment with the 1-SKU Wheelshome MX-Sensor 1-Sensor solution providing 98% vehicle coverage. The easy to use exclusive PRESS release valve design, reduces tire and wheel service time to increase profits. With both rubber and metal accessory valves available, easily choose the preferred valve stem to minimize installation time and provide a quick and simple assembly.
The maximum sensor signal strength allows sensors to be easily programmed wirelessly even when they have already been mounted to the wheel. Moreover, the unique PRESS release valve design makes the manual sensor replacement much easier.
4. COMPLETE TPMS SOLUTION
Wheelshome is a good manufacturer to produce both TPMS sensors and easy-to-use TPMS tools to offer a truly complete TPMS solution.
Most Current Vehicle Coverage
More Compatible Tools & Sensors
Easiest To Use Tool Navigation
Quicker TPMS Repairs & Service
5. SOLID & DURABLE:
Equipped with an automotive grade battery, a replaceable aluminum valve stem to withstand cold, hot and resistance corrosion, and a high-precision air valve to prevent air leakage, this sensor ensures superior stability and performance.
Wheelshome guarantees that the sensor is free from material and manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months or for 24,000 mile, whichever comes first. 100% ID cloneable and no relearn required. Tested and certified to meet SAE standards. Each sensor is marked with a series number to track the sensor quality from the factory to ensure that only the highest quality parts are installed.
1). Lose the tire: Remove the valve cap and core and deflate the tire.
2). Dismount the tire: Clamp the tire onto the tire changer, and adjust the valve at 1 o’clock relative to the tire separation head. Insert the tire tool and lift the tire bead onto the mounting head to discount the head.
3). Dismount the sensor: With a screwdriver remove the fastening screw and sensor from the Valve stem, then loosen the nut and remove the valve.
4). Mount sensor and valve: Slide the valve stem through the valve hole of the rim. Tighten the screw-nut with 4.0 Nm with the help of the positioning pin. Assemble the sensor body against the rim and tighten the screw.
5). Mount the tire: Place the tire on the rim, making sure that the valve faces the separation head at an angle of 180 degrees. Mount the tire over the rim.
Battery Life: ≥5 years
Operating Temperature: -40°C – 125°C
Storage Temperature: -40°C t – 125°C
Operating Humidity: ≤90%
Operating Frequency: 315 MHz~433MHz
Pressure Monitoring Range: 100 – 900kPa
Pressure Reading Accuracy: ±10kPa
Temperature Reading Range: -40°C – 125°C
Temperature Reading Accuracy: ±5°C
G Sensor Reading Accuracy: ±15%
Transmission Power: 5-8dBm
Battery: 3.0 V
1 x Main Unit
1 x User Manual